Richa Gangopadhyay was in for a big shock recently after rumours began doing the rounds about her marriage. Several gossip sites have been writing about her alleged relationship with photographer Sunder Ramu for quite sometime now; however, the actress categorically denied all rumours about her relationship with Sunder Ramu. A leading newspaper has quoted her saying that they are just good friends and that she has no plans to get married anytime soon.
Meanwhile, Richa recently wrapped up shooting her part in Thenkasi for Prabhas’ upcoming film Mirchi. She’ll soon start shooting for Nagarjuna’s next film titled Bhai. Apart from these two films, Richa is also part of Ravi Teja’s next film titled Sir Vacharu. From opting out of Allu Arjun starrer Iddarammayilatho to refuting rumours about her marriage, Richa Gangopadhyay has had a hectic week already.
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Gets A Terrific Satellite Rights Deal
- Harris Jayraj to compose for Karthi’s next
- Naa Peru Surya’s ‘Sainika’ song for a special occasion
- Achari America Yatra’s pre-release event gets a date
- RGV’s GST Lands In Yet Another Controversy