An untitled film starring Rishi, Ajay, Kranthi and Iraa was launched earlier today in Annapurna Studios, Hyderabad. Nagaraju T is going to direct the film and G V Reddy is producing it. The film is said to be a love and action entertainer. Talking at the movie’s launch, Rishi said, “I am glad that I am working in a Telugu film after a brief gap. I am playing a key role in this film and I wish the entire team a big success.” Rishi was recently seen in negative roles in Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara and Endhukante Premanta. Ajay is also playing an important role in the film. It’s the second film for Kranthi, who’ll soon be seen in an off beat film titled ‘Mallela Theeram’, The film’s principal shooting will begin in November and the makers are planning to wrap up the entire shooting by December and release the film in the last week of January.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch