An untitled film starring Rishi, Ajay, Kranthi and Iraa was launched earlier today in Annapurna Studios, Hyderabad. Nagaraju T is going to direct the film and G V Reddy is producing it. The film is said to be a love and action entertainer. Talking at the movie’s launch, Rishi said, “I am glad that I am working in a Telugu film after a brief gap. I am playing a key role in this film and I wish the entire team a big success.” Rishi was recently seen in negative roles in Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara and Endhukante Premanta. Ajay is also playing an important role in the film. It’s the second film for Kranthi, who’ll soon be seen in an off beat film titled ‘Mallela Theeram’, The film’s principal shooting will begin in November and the makers are planning to wrap up the entire shooting by December and release the film in the last week of January.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next