Allu Sirish, the son of Mega producer Allu Aravind and brother of Stylish Star Allu Arjun, is making his debut as a hero with the film ‘Gouravam’. The first poster of the film was released today and it looks interesting. The poster shows barren land and a dilapidated building, with none of the actors to be seen. The poster design has increased the curiosity about the film, with movie lovers trying to guess what the subject of the film could be.
Radha Mohan is the director of this movie and B.V.S. Ravi is working on the script for the Telugu version. Thaman is scoring the music and Prakash Raj is the producer of the project.
- Sharwanand reveals the biggest mistake of his career
- 2.0’s teaser to be out in IPL Final?
- Birthday Special : Which film had NTR’s best performance to date?
- Motion poster for Saamy 2’s Telugu version delayed slightly
- Namitha Is Back In Action