Power Star Pawan Kalyan is all set to join forces with his good friend Trivikram for a high budget romantic entertainer. The movie is expected to go on floors with a high-octane fight sequence on April 6th at Ramoji Film City.
Now, the latest buzz is that Robo Shankar, the rising comedian from the Tamil film industry, has been roped in to play a crucial role in the Pawan-Trivikram movie. Robo Shankar is well-known for his rib-tickling act in movies such as Maari and S3.
This as-yet-untitled movie will have young beauties Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel as its female leads. S Radhakrishna will be bankrolling this movie.
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting