Power Star Pawan Kalyan is all set to join forces with his good friend Trivikram for a high budget romantic entertainer. The movie is expected to go on floors with a high-octane fight sequence on April 6th at Ramoji Film City.
Now, the latest buzz is that Robo Shankar, the rising comedian from the Tamil film industry, has been roped in to play a crucial role in the Pawan-Trivikram movie. Robo Shankar is well-known for his rib-tickling act in movies such as Maari and S3.
This as-yet-untitled movie will have young beauties Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel as its female leads. S Radhakrishna will be bankrolling this movie.
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
- What made Sridevi change her mind on Baahubali?
- Yet another anchor misses NTR’s Bigg Boss
- VIP 2’s trailer to be out shortly
Articles that might interest you