Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ is currently being shot in Madhya Pradesh. Some important talkie scenes as well as action scenes are being picturised on the lead pair in MP. One of the action sequences is a river based one and this fight is said to be a special one in the movie.
Krish is handling the direction of this movie and Nandamuri Balakrishna will be playing the role of the Satavahana ruler in this big budget biopic. Shriya is the heroine in the film. Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Sai Babu are producing the film on First Frame Entertainments banner.
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Dil-Raju-Koratala-Allu Arjun film on cards?