Actress Vijayasanthi, who was a very popular heroine in the 80’s and 90’s, took the plunge into politics with the TRS party and is now living a silent life. But the actress was thrust into the limelight suddenly because of a robbery that took place in her house.
According to news reports, Vijayasanthi’s brother filed a complaint with the Banjara Hills Police Station alleging that a diamond ring, some expensive earrings and other gold ornaments were stolen from the actress’s house.
The police station has accepted the complaint and is investigating.
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Venue confirmed for Uyyalawada’s motion poster launch
Articles that might interest you