Actress Vijayasanthi, who was a very popular heroine in the 80’s and 90’s, took the plunge into politics with the TRS party and is now living a silent life. But the actress was thrust into the limelight suddenly because of a robbery that took place in her house.
According to news reports, Vijayasanthi’s brother filed a complaint with the Banjara Hills Police Station alleging that a diamond ring, some expensive earrings and other gold ornaments were stolen from the actress’s house.
The police station has accepted the complaint and is investigating.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23