Actress Vijayasanthi, who was a very popular heroine in the 80’s and 90’s, took the plunge into politics with the TRS party and is now living a silent life. But the actress was thrust into the limelight suddenly because of a robbery that took place in her house.
According to news reports, Vijayasanthi’s brother filed a complaint with the Banjara Hills Police Station alleging that a diamond ring, some expensive earrings and other gold ornaments were stolen from the actress’s house.
The police station has accepted the complaint and is investigating.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?