Superstar Rajinikanth and Shankar’s magnum opus ‘Robo’ created a sensation when it came out in 2010. The movie’s blockbuster success has now spawned a sequel and the makers are busy with the shoot. This sequel features Bollywood star Akshay Kumar as the villain opposite Rajinikanth.
The movie is being shot at a brisk pace and currently, visual effects supervision work is going on. Shooting is expected to resume soon. The movie team is reportedly targeting a release in the second half of 2017, with Dussehra being the intended season. The film was slated for a summer 2017 release earlier, but the project will not be ready by then.
This is not an official announcement from the team. Rather, it has come from our reliable sources who are familiar with the film unit.
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor
- Powerful title in consideration for young Mega hero’s next?