Superstar Rajinikanth and Shankar’s magnum opus ‘Robo’ created a sensation when it came out in 2010. The movie’s blockbuster success has now spawned a sequel and the makers are busy with the shoot. This sequel features Bollywood star Akshay Kumar as the villain opposite Rajinikanth.
The movie is being shot at a brisk pace and currently, visual effects supervision work is going on. Shooting is expected to resume soon. The movie team is reportedly targeting a release in the second half of 2017, with Dussehra being the intended season. The film was slated for a summer 2017 release earlier, but the project will not be ready by then.
This is not an official announcement from the team. Rather, it has come from our reliable sources who are familiar with the film unit.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you