Now that the shooting of Shankar’s Robot 2.0 is nearing its completion, the entire unit is also busy designing some key strategies for promoting the film. Reports coming in suggest that the chunk of promotions will happen in Mumbai.
As the film is being made on a huge budget and also has Akshay Kumar, the makers feel that they should give the film a proper time to reach a wider audience. Also, as Shankar is quite famous in Bollywood, he wants his film to be promoted by some renowned agencies which will leave no stone unturned to take the film to the next level.
Robot 2.0 has music by A R Rahman. Amy Jackson plays the female lead.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick