It is already a known fact that Rajinikanth and Shankar will repeat their hit combo for the sequel of Robo. Latest update reveals that Shankar is currently in Los Angeles and is doing meticulous pre-production for the hardcore action sequences in the film.
Latest update reveals that Shankar has roped in renowned Hollywood action choreographer Kenny Bates for Robot 2.0. Kenny has worked for some hit films like Transformers, Pearl Harbour and Mission Impossible in the past.
Shankar and Kenny are designing some out of the box action sequences which will feature Akshay Kumar and Rajinikanth. A R Rahman will compose the music for this film which will be made on a mammoth budget of 240 crores.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you