It is already a known fact that Rajinikanth and Shankar will repeat their hit combo for the sequel of Robo. Latest update reveals that Shankar is currently in Los Angeles and is doing meticulous pre-production for the hardcore action sequences in the film.
Latest update reveals that Shankar has roped in renowned Hollywood action choreographer Kenny Bates for Robot 2.0. Kenny has worked for some hit films like Transformers, Pearl Harbour and Mission Impossible in the past.
Shankar and Kenny are designing some out of the box action sequences which will feature Akshay Kumar and Rajinikanth. A R Rahman will compose the music for this film which will be made on a mammoth budget of 240 crores.
- PSPK25’s audio event in a special location?
- Nara Rohit’s cameo in Mental Madhilo
- Vijay-Murugadoss film completes pre-production
- Anirudh Ravichander to debut in Bollywood
- I’m not seeing Regina: Nara Rohit