It is already a known fact that Rajinikanth and Shankar will repeat their hit combo for the sequel of Robo. Latest update reveals that Shankar along with his core team has currently camped in Los Angeles and is doing meticulous pre-production with a reputed studio in Hollywood.
Lyca Productions is the banner behind this film which stars Rajinikanth in a lead role. The action entertainer will be launched on the 12th of December which also marks the birthday of Rajnikanth.
A R Rahman will compose the music for this film which will be made on a mammoth budget of 240 crores.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you