Young hero Ishan made an impressive debut with Puri Jagannadh’s Rogue, which released last week. Even though the film received a heavy mixed talk, Ishan’s looks and acting prowess gained appreciation.
In his latest media interaction, Ishan revealed that unlike Rogue, a Telugu-Kannada bilingual, his next movie will not be a bilingual and that it will be made as a straight Telugu movie.
Ishan has also revealed that he has been in talks with a few directors for his second project and that he will lock the script very soon.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture