Young hero Ishan made an impressive debut with Puri Jagannadh’s Rogue, which released last week. Even though the film received a heavy mixed talk, Ishan’s looks and acting prowess gained appreciation.
In his latest media interaction, Ishan revealed that unlike Rogue, a Telugu-Kannada bilingual, his next movie will not be a bilingual and that it will be made as a straight Telugu movie.
Ishan has also revealed that he has been in talks with a few directors for his second project and that he will lock the script very soon.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019