Young hero Ishan made an impressive debut with Puri Jagannadh’s Rogue, which released last week. Even though the film received a heavy mixed talk, Ishan’s looks and acting prowess gained appreciation.
In his latest media interaction, Ishan revealed that unlike Rogue, a Telugu-Kannada bilingual, his next movie will not be a bilingual and that it will be made as a straight Telugu movie.
Ishan has also revealed that he has been in talks with a few directors for his second project and that he will lock the script very soon.
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
Articles that might interest you