Puri Jagannadh is leaving no stone unturned to promote his forthcoming film ‘Rogue’. The film marks the debut of Ishaan, son of producer CR Manohar, in Tollywood and Kannada film industry, and Mannara Chopra, Angela Krislinzki are the lead actresses.
The film’s first look was launched few days ago and now, the teaser is expected to be unveiled on March 1. ‘Rogue’ has a caption – ‘Maro Chantigadi Prema Kadha’ and rumours are rife that Puri Jagannadh has based the hero’s charactersation on what Ravi Teja had done in Idiot.
Sunil Kashyap has scored the music and Mukesh is the cinematographer. The film has been produced by CR Manohar under Tanvi Films banner.
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
Articles that might interest you