Nara Rohit and Nithya Menon are working together for the movie ‘Okkadine’ and the climax sequences of the film will be shot from the 27th of this month at Ramoji Film City. Major parts of the film have already been shot, with only the climax and three songs remaining. Srinivas Raga is directing the film and CV Reddy is producing it.
Singer Karthik is the music director with this film. Dialogue King Sai Kumar is going to be seen as Nithya’s father and key roles are being played by veterans Kota Srinivasa Rao and Naga Babu. Shooting is expected to be complete by mid July.
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani
- Ram Charan gears up for Memu Saitham shoot
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans