Shooting of the film ‘Okkadine’,starring Nara Rohit and Nithya Menen, is almost complete except for the climax block and 3 songs. The latest schedule was wrapped up on May 26th and dubbing activities will start from June 4th at Shabdalaya Studios. Srinivas Raga is directing the film and CV Reddy is producing it. The film is touted to be a action entertainer and Nithya Menon will be seen in a nice, tailor made role.
Singer Karthik is making his debut as a music director with this film. Dialogue King Sai Kumar is playing the role of Nithya’s father in this movie and key roles are being played by veteran artists Kota Srinivasa Rao and Naga Babu.
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
Articles that might interest you