‘Romance’, the A rated entertainer directed by Darling Swamy, is turning out to be a safe venture in the Nizam area. Despite being panned universally by critics, the film managed to draw in decent openings due to the good release and absence of any competition at the Box Office.
Producer SKN has informed us that the film has pulled in a share of approximately Rs 80 lakhs so far and this is the price for which the Nizam rights were sold.
The movie’s collections were affected in Seemandhra area due to the ongoing political agitation in the region.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked