‘Romance’, the A rated entertainer directed by Darling Swamy, is turning out to be a safe venture in the Nizam area. Despite being panned universally by critics, the film managed to draw in decent openings due to the good release and absence of any competition at the Box Office.
Producer SKN has informed us that the film has pulled in a share of approximately Rs 80 lakhs so far and this is the price for which the Nizam rights were sold.
The movie’s collections were affected in Seemandhra area due to the ongoing political agitation in the region.
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
- Release Date Locked For Varun Tej’s Mister
- Beautiful heroine vows to return to Tollywood soon
- Super Star pens heartfelt letter to Sri Lankan Tamils
Articles that might interest you