After scoring his career’s highest grossing movie in the form of Raja The Great, hero Ravi Teja is gearing up to launch two films back-to-back in Sreenu Vaitla and Kalyana Krishna direction respectively. As per the latest reports, the Ravi Teja-Kalyana Krishna project will go on floors in this month.
Apparently, Kalyana Krishna, who has directed two family entertainers in Soggade Chinni Nayana and Rarandoi Veduka Chudham so far, has penned a romantic family drama for Ravi Teja too. Chuttalabbayi producer Ram Talluri will be bankrolling this movie. More details about the film’s cast and crew members are awaited.
- Spectacular VFX in Bharat Ane Nenu’s action sequences
- Star hero confirmed to host Bigg Boss 2?
- Kalyanram’s all-round show in MLA’s trailer
- Given one of my career’s best performances in Rangasthalam: Ram Charan
- Akhil’s next gets a launch date