Veteran film-maker Mani Ratnam has retained his flavor with the latest romantic tale Ok Bangaram. The flawless narration from the experienced director and the chemistry between the lead pair are the major assets for this flick. AR Rahman’s dulcet music score is an added advantage for this movie. Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menon have played the lead roles.
As per the trade reports, this movie is continuing its impressive run at the end of its first week. The distributors are elated with the massive response for the movie and many theaters have been retained for the second week in overseas. This flick has so far notched up stunning numbers in almost all the regions it has released. Successful producer Dil Raju has released the Telugu version.
- Shocking! NBW Issued Against Suriya, Sathyaraj
- Chalapati Rao apologises finally
- Manchu Manoj Nominates Five Celebs For A Noble Cause
- Bunny Praises His Favourite Music Director
- Actor Ram hits out at Chalapati Rao
Articles that might interest you