The next schedule of Routine Love Story will be held in Uttarakhand. Praveen Sattaru, the director of the film, is scouting for locations in this state somewhere near Rishikesh which has a backdrop of Himalayas and Rafting. Sundeep Kishan and Regina Cassandra are playing lead roles in the film. The film was recently shot in Hyderabad and a jungle in Adilabad. Mickey J Meyer is composing the music for the film and Suresh Bhargav is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens in February.
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date