In yet another global recognition, Baahubali The Conclusion will be premiered in the United Kingdom on April 27th as part of the cultural celebrations which will be held to mark the 70th anniversary of India’s independence.
The celebrations will be held jointly by the British Council, the U.K. government and the Indian High Commission, which unveiled the UK-India Year of Culture recently. Several cultural events, exhibitions and activities will be held in both countries from April through December.
Meanwhile, Baahubali 2’s post-production formalities are going on in full swing and this much-awaited visual extravaganza will be hitting the screens worldwide on April 28th.
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors
- Trisha Gets A Rare Honour From UNICEF
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?