Gunasekhar’s Rudhrama Devi is getting ready to release in the second half of this year and the film is being worked on by international technicians. According to sources in production team, the film will have brilliant 3D effects.
Gunasekhar is promoting this movie as India’s first historical 3D movie and he wants the 3D effects to look spectacular. A lot of money is being spent on the 3D part to get the look in the desired way.
Anushka is the heroine in this film and Allu Arjun is playing a special role. The film has music from Ilayaraja and art from Thota Tharani.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you