Gunasekhar’s Rudhrama Devi is getting ready to release in the second half of this year and the film is being worked on by international technicians. According to sources in production team, the film will have brilliant 3D effects.
Gunasekhar is promoting this movie as India’s first historical 3D movie and he wants the 3D effects to look spectacular. A lot of money is being spent on the 3D part to get the look in the desired way.
Anushka is the heroine in this film and Allu Arjun is playing a special role. The film has music from Ilayaraja and art from Thota Tharani.
- Star hero film opening on a dull note
- Star director to grace Mahesh’s intro event in Chennai?
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
Articles that might interest you