After a long delay, Anushka’s historical drama Rudhramadevi is finally getting ready to hit the screens on October 9th. It is heard that all the financial issues have been sorted out and the team is hopeful about the film’s release on the announced date.
The latest buzz in the media is that only the 2D version of Rudhramadevi will release as the post production work regarding the 3D effects is not yet completed. However, an official confirmation is awaited from the makers. Directed by Guna Sekhar, the film has Anushka, Rana, Allu Arjun and few other established artists in prominent roles.
Guna Team Works is the production unit behind this film. Music maestro Ilayaraja composed the soundtrack for the film.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
- Child Artiste From Megastar’s ‘Indra’ Turns Hero
- Trisha has a request for fans
- Ajith’s move to distance troll fans wins unanimous praise
Articles that might interest you