Gunasekhar’s upcoming film Rudhramadevi is currently underway in a specially erected set in Saradhi Studios Hyderabad. Some crucial scenes in the backdrop of British empire are being shot on the lead cast in this set. The film’s male lead, Rana Daggubati has already wrapped up his part recently.
Anushka is playing the title role in this film, which also features stylish star Allu Arjun as Gona Gannareddy. This film also features Prakash Raj, Krishnam Raju, Catherine, Nithya Menon and Hamsa Nandini in other prominent roles. Maestro Ilayaraja is scoring music for this project while Thota Tharani is the art director.
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
Articles that might interest you