Gunasekhar’s Rudhramadevi was carrying a positive buzz even before the release of the film. The epic period drama opened in huge number of screens all over the world and according to the latest update, the epic drama has amassed a total gross of 31 crores in first weekend world wide.
This amount is quite huge considering the film’s reach. Allu Arjun’s Gona Gannareddy character has become the talk of the town and is creating a huge impact at the box office. Anushka plays the titular role.
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
Articles that might interest you