Gunasekhar’s Rudhramadevi was carrying a positive buzz even before the release of the film. The epic period drama opened in huge number of screens all over the world and according to the latest update, the epic drama has amassed a total gross of 31 crores in first weekend world wide.
This amount is quite huge considering the film’s reach. Allu Arjun’s Gona Gannareddy character has become the talk of the town and is creating a huge impact at the box office. Anushka plays the titular role.
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
Articles that might interest you