Gunasekhar is one very happy man right now. After his film received mixed results at the Box Office, he received an unexpected boost from the Film Federation of India. The committee has recommended Rudhramadevi for the Best Foreign Language Film at the Oscars.
An overjoyed Gunasekhar expressed his happiness and his gratitude for the Film Federation’s decision. This development has also caused a lot of buzz on social media, with people arguing for and against the decision.
The movie has been directed and produced by Gunasekhar and Anushka played the lead role.
- Pandem Kodi 2’s shoot is halfway through already
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar