Talented director Gunasekhar, who gave us hits like Okkadu, Arjun and Choodalani Undi is back with his latest flick Rudhramadevi . The Anushka starrer is quickly completing its post production formalities and the latest update reveals that the release date has once again been postponed to a further date.
Reports also reveal that as the 3D works are taking a lot of time, the makers have postponed the release date. Rudhramadevi is the first 3D historic Indian film to be ever made. Some big names like Allu Arjun and Rana Daggubati are also involved in this project which has music by Ilayaraja.
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
Articles that might interest you