Talented director Gunasekhar, who gave us hits like Okkadu, Arjun and Choodalani Undi is back with his latest flick Rudhramadevi . The Anushka starrer is quickly completing its post production formalities and the latest update reveals that the release date has once again been postponed to a further date.
Reports also reveal that as the 3D works are taking a lot of time, the makers have postponed the release date. Rudhramadevi is the first 3D historic Indian film to be ever made. Some big names like Allu Arjun and Rana Daggubati are also involved in this project which has music by Ilayaraja.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you