The highly anticipated historic 3D film, ‘Rudramadevi’, will have its re-recording sessions in London. This morning, the film’s unit including the leading lady Anushka, met the music composer Ilayaraja and wished him prior to his departure.
Being made on a heavy budget, ‘Rudramadevi’ is high on technical values and a lot of hard work has been put into the making of the film over the last two years. The film’s audio, which was released a week ago in Vizag and Warangal, impressed the loyal fans of Ilayaraja.
With the post-production nearing its completion, ‘Rudramadevi’ is all set to thrill the film lovers this summer.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you