The highly anticipated historic 3D film, ‘Rudramadevi’, will have its re-recording sessions in London. This morning, the film’s unit including the leading lady Anushka, met the music composer Ilayaraja and wished him prior to his departure.
Being made on a heavy budget, ‘Rudramadevi’ is high on technical values and a lot of hard work has been put into the making of the film over the last two years. The film’s audio, which was released a week ago in Vizag and Warangal, impressed the loyal fans of Ilayaraja.
With the post-production nearing its completion, ‘Rudramadevi’ is all set to thrill the film lovers this summer.
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film
- Vishal, Samantha’s Abhimanyudu postponed