The highly anticipated historic 3D film, ‘Rudramadevi’, will have its re-recording sessions in London. This morning, the film’s unit including the leading lady Anushka, met the music composer Ilayaraja and wished him prior to his departure.
Being made on a heavy budget, ‘Rudramadevi’ is high on technical values and a lot of hard work has been put into the making of the film over the last two years. The film’s audio, which was released a week ago in Vizag and Warangal, impressed the loyal fans of Ilayaraja.
With the post-production nearing its completion, ‘Rudramadevi’ is all set to thrill the film lovers this summer.
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
- Pelli Choopulu producer’s next in post-production
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
Articles that might interest you