Gunasekhar’s most ambitious project based on the warrior princess of the Kakatiya Kingdom, ‘Rudramadevi’, is currently in post production phase. Featuring Anushka in the lead role, the film boasts an ensemble cast comprising Rana, Allu Arjun, Nitya Menen, Prakash Raj, Krishnam Raju and others in crucial roles.
Few minutes ago, Guna Sekhar,while addressing a press meet, officially announced that the movie will hit the screens on the 4th of September. Earlier, the movie was expected to release in June, but the pending post production works have pushed it to September. The music for this film was composed by maestro Illayaraja and the film’s audio was launched a couple of months ago. Gunaa Team Works banner is the production house behind this high budget extravaganza.
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date