Gunasekhar’s Rudrama Devi, released to some positive reviews in all its areas of release. The film did exceptionally well in Nizam and according to the latest update, it has now crossed the coveted one million mark in the US.
However, these collections are combined from the revenues of both the Telugu and Tamil versions. The epic period drama opened in huge number of screens in the US and impressed the NRI audience decently.
Allu Arjun’s Gona Gannareddy character became the talk of the town and was a huge hit with the masses.
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar
- IT sleuths search leading production houses