According to the latest update, the Karnataka rights of this period film have been sold to Srinivas for a whopping 3.75 crores. Srinivas is the same person who had bought Baahubali in Karnataka and earned huge proficts.
Rudramadevi has been directed by Gunasekhar and music maestro Illayaraja is scoring tunes for this flick which was produced on Guna Team Works banner. The film is set for a massive September 4th release.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you