According to the latest update, the Karnataka rights of this period film have been sold to Srinivas for a whopping 3.75 crores. Srinivas is the same person who had bought Baahubali in Karnataka and earned huge proficts.
Rudramadevi has been directed by Gunasekhar and music maestro Illayaraja is scoring tunes for this flick which was produced on Guna Team Works banner. The film is set for a massive September 4th release.
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today