Recently, we reported that Maestro Ilayaraja had left for London to record the background score for ‘Rudramadevi’. The film’s re-recording sessions are taking place at the London’s famous Angel Studios. Incidentally, the 1997 Hollywood blockbuster ‘Titanic’ too had its background score recorded in the same studio.
For the background score, Ilayaraja has teamed up with finest musicians from across Europe and India. The Maestro had also recorded the background score for Nani’s ‘Yeto Vellipoyindi Manasu’ at the same studio. Rudramadevi’s audio was launched couple of weeks ago to a thumping response and the film is gearing up for a grand worldwide release in
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?