The big budget flick, Rudramma Devi has completed its shoot and is busy in its post production activities. According to the latest update, the makers have decided to release the trailer of their film on the auspicious occasion of Maha Shivaraatri.
Rudrama Devi is the first ever Indian historic film to be made in 3D. Some big names like Allu Arjun and Rana Daggubati are also involved in this project which has music by Ilayaraja. Gunasekhar himself produces this film on his own banner Guna Team Works.
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
- Manoj’s next wraps up its shoot
Articles that might interest you