The unit of Ram Charan’s 11th project in Sukumar’s direction is currently busy canning a few important scenes in a village near Rajahmundry. Recently, there were reports that popular TV hostess turned actress Anasuya has joined the movie’s cast.
Since then, there have been several reports that said that Anasuya will be seen in a special cameo and even sizzle in a special song, which is Sukumar’s forte. However, the film’s unit clarified that Anasuya is playing a full-fledged role in the movie and that her role is not limited to a few scenes or a song.
Samantha is the film’s leading lady and Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a villainous role. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this village-based period entertainer.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon