Rumours about Akhil Akkineni’s next film refuse to die down. Just a few days ago, the Akkineni scion announced that he would be working with Hanu Raghavapudi of Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha and Andhala Rakshasi fame. The story was an innovative one and everyone was happy.
But all of a sudden, rumours started making the rounds that the film would not continue. Apparently, Hanu’s prior contractual obligations with another production house are said to be the reason for the same.
So far, neither Akhil nor Hanu have opened up about the issue. An official clarification is expected to come soon.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you