Young hero Sundeep Kishan and Anisha Ambrose-starrer Run has completed its censor formalities today. The censor panel has given a clean U for this racy thriller. Run is an official remake of Malayali hit film, Neram.
The film is a race between bad time and good time and it explores a series of incidents that unravel in a matter of few hours on a fateful day of the film’s protagonist Sanju’s life. How Sanju overcomes the challenges in a race against time forms the film’s plotline.
Directed by Ani Kanneganti, Run is produced by Anil Sunkara. The film is slated to hit the screens on March 23.
- Sukumar sir, please give us a title: Ram Charan
- Makers of Shruti Hassan’s next granted bail
- Harish credits Bunny for DJ’s story
- Solid openings for Sachin: A Billion Dreams
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
Articles that might interest you