Runtime of a film can surely help the outcome in a big way. If the film is filled with good content, the audience does not even object to watching lengthy films.
The same was proved with Rangasthalam as the audience lapped up the film even if it was three hours long. The same is going happen again as the makers of Bharath Ane Nenu have locked the run time of the film for 2 hours 53 minutes long.
Being a social film, this is quite normal and with knowing Koratala Shiva’s narration, the fans are surely in for a treat in a big way. BAN is up for a release on the 20th of this month.
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date