Nara Rohit’s upcoming film, Tuntari is all set to release on the 11th of this month. The film is an official remake of the Tamil hit Maan Karate. Latest reports reveal that the run time in Telugu will be shorter than the original.
Set against a racy backdrop, Tuntari’s run time is locked to 2 hours and 2 minutes. The Tamil version of the film was 2 hours and 30 minutes but the makers of the Telugu version decided to cut it short to suit the requirements here.
Directed by Kumar Nagendra, the film is introducing New Zealand based Latha Hegde as the female lead.
- Rangasthalam’s first look on auspicious occasion
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
Articles that might interest you