Nara Rohit’s upcoming film, Tuntari is all set to release on the 11th of this month. The film is an official remake of the Tamil hit Maan Karate. Latest reports reveal that the run time in Telugu will be shorter than the original.
Set against a racy backdrop, Tuntari’s run time is locked to 2 hours and 2 minutes. The Tamil version of the film was 2 hours and 30 minutes but the makers of the Telugu version decided to cut it short to suit the requirements here.
Directed by Kumar Nagendra, the film is introducing New Zealand based Latha Hegde as the female lead.
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon