Arvind Krishna, Surpriya Sailja starrer Rushi is going to have a special premiere on February 8 which is two days before its actual date of release. Directed by Raj Madiraju, the film narrates the
difficulties medical students go through to become doctors and how one such doctor faces one of the most critical cases right in the beginning of his career. Ramesh Prasad has produced the film on Prasad Productions banner. Don Chandran and Snigdha have composed the music.
The premiere is going to be held in Prasads IMAX and several dignitaries from the film industry are expected to attend the event. There’s a lot of positive buzz in the industry about the film’s theme and the success of this film will give the much needed break to Arvind Krishna’s career.
- AR Rahman’s live performance at 2.0’s audio launch
- Mersal gets a huge pat from Rajinikanth
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?