NTR, Samantha and Shruti Haasan starrer Ramayya Vastavayya is one of the most awaited films of the year. After a long gap, NTR is playing the role of a college student and buzz is that he’ll be seen in a powerful role. Directed by Harish Shankar, the film is said to be a high voltage mass entertainer and the dialogues are going to be one of the major highlights in the film. Already, the first look of the film has set the expectations high. The latest news is that the audio of this film might be unveiled in the second week of August, if all goes well. A formal announcement is expected to be made soon. The film was earlier shot near Mysore, Pollachi and till recently, several key scenes were shot on NTR, Samantha in Hyderabad. SS Thaman is scoring the music and Dil Raju is the producer. The film is expected to hit the screens in September.
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar