In today’s generation, the audience almost decides the fate of the film by watching the first look trailer. The makers work hard and make sure that they impress everyone with the first look trailer itself.
This automatically creates a positive vibe and sets the ball rolling for the film. The same has happened once again with the teaser of Nikhil’s Keshava. Within just hours of its teaser releasing, it has become viral and everyone has some very good things to say about the way it has been cut and edited.
Credit should go to Vijay Vardhan for doing a superb job with the teaser. So, when talented technicians like him work on a teaser, things automatically help the film.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you