In today’s generation, the audience almost decides the fate of the film by watching the first look trailer. The makers work hard and make sure that they impress everyone with the first look trailer itself.
This automatically creates a positive vibe and sets the ball rolling for the film. The same has happened once again with the teaser of Nikhil’s Keshava. Within just hours of its teaser releasing, it has become viral and everyone has some very good things to say about the way it has been cut and edited.
Credit should go to Vijay Vardhan for doing a superb job with the teaser. So, when talented technicians like him work on a teaser, things automatically help the film.
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting