Director S.S. Rajamouli’s mother, Smt. Rajanandini has passed away today morning. She has been suffering from illness for a while now. She is survived by her husband Vijayendra Prasad and family.
Not much is known about Mrs. Rajanandini as she is seldom seen in public and is generally a very private person. With the entire family of Rajamouli being in the film industry, condolences have been pouring in from all the top members of the film fraternity since morning.
123telugu.com is saddened over this development and expresses its deepest condolences to Director Rajamouli and family.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch