Last week, we reported that the Telugu version of Tamil superstar Suriya’s upcoming mass action entertainer, S3, was sold for a whopping 18 crores in the two Telugu states. This is the career best price for any of Suriya’s Telugu dubbed film.
The craze is no less in Tamil as the film has be snapped by a noted distributor for a staggering 41 crores, yet another career best deal for Suriya. This sensational pre-release craze for S3 reiterates the power of the successful Singam franchise.
This Hari directorial also stars Anushka and Shruti Haasan and has its music by Harris Jayaraj. S3 is slated to hit the screens as a Diwali treat later this year.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat