S3, the third part in Tamil star Suriya’s super hit Singham franchise, is nearing its completion. After wrapping up several important schedules in Vizag, Nellore, Chennai and Bulgaria, the S3 team will be leaving for Malaysia on Friday.
A two-week long action packed schedule has been planned in Malaysia and the team will picturize the film’s climax sequence and a few crucial scenes on a grand scale. With this, the entire shooting will be completed except for a song.
S3 is all set for its release this Diwali. The film is being directed by Hari and it features Anushka and Shruti Haasan as the female leads.
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
- Sukumar, DSP Launch Darshakudu Video Poster
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you