According to the latest reports, the film has been locked to hit the screens on December 1st. The film also stars Shruthi Hassan, Ramya Krishna and Bramanandam. This will be the first time that Shruthi Hassan will be starring alongside her father.
Sabaash Naidu is an extension of one of Kamal Hassan’s hilarious character in Dasavatharam. The film is being directed by TK Rajeev Kumar.
- Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski meets Pawan Kalyan
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards