According to the latest reports, the film has been locked to hit the screens on December 1st. The film also stars Shruthi Hassan, Ramya Krishna and Bramanandam. This will be the first time that Shruthi Hassan will be starring alongside her father.
Sabaash Naidu is an extension of one of Kamal Hassan’s hilarious character in Dasavatharam. The film is being directed by TK Rajeev Kumar.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you