According to the latest reports, the film has been locked to hit the screens on December 1st. The film also stars Shruthi Hassan, Ramya Krishna and Bramanandam. This will be the first time that Shruthi Hassan will be starring alongside her father.
Sabaash Naidu is an extension of one of Kamal Hassan’s hilarious character in Dasavatharam. The film is being directed by TK Rajeev Kumar.
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
- Shruti Haasan’s clarification on her exit from Sangamithra
- Allu Arjun shines in DJ’s new single
Articles that might interest you