According to the latest reports, the film has been locked to hit the screens on December 1st. The film also stars Shruthi Hassan, Ramya Krishna and Bramanandam. This will be the first time that Shruthi Hassan will be starring alongside her father.
Sabaash Naidu is an extension of one of Kamal Hassan’s hilarious character in Dasavatharam. The film is being directed by TK Rajeev Kumar.
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
- Vijay’s Mersal becomes the first Tamil film to get a Twitter emoji
- Something bigger and better is coming: Akhil
- Rahman to perform live at much-awaited audio launch
- Poll : What did you think of Paisa Vasool’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you