Finally after the haphazard visa processing issues and several weeks long planning and preparation, the first schedule of legendary actor Kamal Haasan’s upcoming action comedy thriller, Sabhash Naidu, has kick-started in Los Angeles today.
This morning, Kamal tweeted saying that the shoot has kicked off and is going on smoothly. According to his tweet, a song is being canned on the lead crew and other dancers. Sabhash Naidu will be shot extensively in the US and Chennai. The team will return to India after a 2-month long schedule.
Sabhash Naidu, a Tamil, Telugu and Hindi trilingual, also stars Shruti Haasan, Ramya Krishna and Brahmanandam etc. The film is being directed by TK Rajeev Kumar.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you