Sabu Cyril is one of the best production designers in the country and he’s the chief technician behind sets of films like Baahubali and Robo. No wonder, he’s one of the top paid technicians as well as highly respected in the filmmaking circle.
Incidentally, the production designer has created a cloud inside a room for Baahubali 2. In a recent interview, he stated that Rajamouli wanted to check how light interacts with the surface of the cloud and so, he conducted the experiment successful; however, Sabu Cyril refused to reveal how he managed to do it.
Directed by Rajamouli, Baahubali 2 is slated for release on April 28.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock