Actor-producer Sachiin Joshi became a proud father to a baby boy on Sunday. Sachiin’s wife and former actress-model Urvashi Sharma have named their new bundle of joy as Shivansh. A formal celebration to announce the birth of the newborn baby will be held towards the end of the year.
Sachiin and Urvashi tied the knot in 2012. The couple has a 4-year-old daughter named Samaira. Sachiin was recently seen in a Telugu-Tamil thriller titled Veedevadu. He is also producing the Tamannaah-Sundeep Kishan’s ongoing film in Kunal Kohli’s direction.
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser