Sai Dharam Tej, the young Mega hero has signed yet another big film in the direction of Sunil Reddy of Kalyanram’s OM fame. The film is touted to be an action drama and it will be shot in the exotic locales of Sri Lanka. A noted cinematographer will be producing this film. The film’s preproduction work has commenced already and the makers are currently on a look out for a suitable heroine.
Sunil Reddy, who has a strong grip over the technical aspects of filmmaking, made his debut with the 3D film, OM. Even though he was panned for his directing skills, Sunil was appreciated for his technical finesse.
On the other hand, Sai Dharam Tej is fast finishing his upcoming film in Harish Shankar’s direction, Subramanyam For Sale. The film is being produced b Dil Raju. Apart from these two projects, Sai has also given his nod to writer Satish Vegesna’s script.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej