Sai Dharam Tej surprised Megastar Chiranjeevi with a special gift on the occasion of his birthday. The actor gifted a custom made sword, which was specially manufactured in Amritsar, to Chiranjeevi and the latter is said to be quite thrilled to have received this gift.
It’s well known that Tej is extremely close to both Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan, and Chiranjeevi too has encouraged Tej a lot ever since Sai Dharam Tej made his foray into films.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Chiranjeevi’s forthcoming film Syeraa Narasimha Reddy which has a huge star cast including Amitabh Bachchan, Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapathi Babu, Kiccha Sudeep and Nayanthara. AR Rahman will be scoring the music and Ravi Varman is the cinematographer. Ram Charan will be producing the film.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you