Although the team hasn’t revealed any details about the film, it’s quite evident that Sai Dharam Tej will be sporting a new look, going by his recent media appearances.
The actor has lost some weight for the film and has been working hard in the gym to sport a lean physique.
Meanwhile, Sai Dharam Tej has been dedicating his off-time to cricket and he’s one of the biggest supporters of Sunrisers Hyderabad in the ongoing IPL season.
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
Articles that might interest you