The post production activities of Sai Dharam Tej and Regina starrer ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’ are continuing at a brisk pace. The latest news is that Sai Dharam Tej has finished his part of dubbing. The producers are planning to release the film on November 14.
The recently released first look of this film has already got a good response from the audience, and the film’s audio will be launched by all mega heroes on October 25 at a grand event in Hyderabad. Directed by A S Ravi Kumar Chowdhary, this romantic entertainer features Jagapathi Babu in a crucial role, while Anup Rubens scores music.
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School